|Cobalt, Min||130 ppm|
|Copper, Min||5 ppm|
|Copper, Max||35 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||250 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||7,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||25 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||7,000 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||200,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||20,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||400 IU/lb|
16:8 Sheep & Goat Mineral
- Loose mineral product in 25 lb. bags
- 2:1 calcium to phosphorus ratio Provides 100% of daily recommended amounts of trace minerals including copper and selenium
- Fortified with vitamins A, D and E
- Designed to supplement forage/browse-based diets
- Highly concentrated formula ensures that goats get full amount of needed minerals and vitamins
- Very economical supplement for commercial goats
Monocalcium Phosphate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Processed Grain By-Products, Molasses Products, Roughage Products, Magnesium Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Zinc Sulfate, Mineral Oil, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Sulfate, Sodium Molybdate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Red Iron Oxide, and Artificial Flavoring.
For additional information, please contact your Sweetlix® representative.
Mineral Program: SWEETLIX® 16:8 Sheep and Goat is formulated to be self-fed. Feed at the rate of 0.75-1.0 oz. per head per day to supply 0.5-0.7 mg selenium per head per day to sheep and goats. SWEETLIX® 16:8 Sheep and Goat may Sweetlix®16:8 Sheep and Goat helps your sheep and goats attain maximum performance by providing a balanced intake of supplemental minerals and vitamins.
Self-Fed Recommendations: SWEETLIX® 16:8 Sheep and Goat may be self-fed with an expected daily intake of 0.75-1.0 oz. per head. Provide one covered mineral feeder for every 10 to 20 animals. Locate each mineral feeder near a clean, fresh source of water. Mineral consumption levels will vary depending upon the mineral status of the animals.
CAUTION: Follow label directions. One (1) ounce of this product provides 0.7 mg selenium. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 0.7 mg per head per day.
* Disclaimer – Central States Enterprises, LLC has made great effort to provide accurate information for each product listed. Please be sure to check the physical label attached to the product to confirm nutrition and ingredient information as well as to ensure proper handling and feeding instructions. *