|Copper, Min||1,000 ppm|
|Iodine, Min||45 ppm|
|Manganese, Min||4,000 ppm|
|Selenium, Min||19 ppm|
|Zinc, Min||2,950 ppm|
|Vitamin A, Min||90,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin D-3, Min||9,000 IU/lb|
|Vitamin E, Min||750 IU/lb|
Equine Equalizer Mineral
- Essential minerals and vitamins in a loose, granular supplement.
- Helps equalize common mineral imbalances.
- Highly palatable free choice supplement Ideal for stalled or pastured horses.
- Trace mineral content compliments most popular horse feeds.
Dicalcium Phosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Salt, Cane Molasses, Soybean Hulls, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Oxide, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Manganous Oxide, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Oxide, Zinc Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Sodium Selenite, Ethylenediamine Dihydroiodide, Calcium Iodate, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement and Mineral Oil.
* Disclaimer – Central States Enterprises, LLC has made great effort to provide accurate information for each product listed. Please be sure to check the physical label attached to the product to confirm nutrition and ingredient information as well as to ensure proper handling and feeding instructions. *
CAUTION: USE AS DIRECTED. Consumption of selenium should not exceed 3 mg per head daily.
WARNING: This product, which contains added copper, should not be fed to sheep or any species with a low tolerance to supplemental copper.
SWEETLIX EQUINE MINERAL EQUALIZER is a mineral and vitamin supplement scientiﬁcally formulated to be self-fed to horses. Provide one covered mineral feeder for every 10 horses. Locate each mineral feeder near a clean, fresh source of water with at least 10 to 20 feet between feeders. Mineral consumption levels will vary depending upon the mineral status of the animals but should average 4 to 5.5 ounces per head daily for adult animals. Use as the only source of salt and minerals. Provide fresh, clean water to all animals at all times.